Thursday, January 21, 2016

Kertrats' Star Trek Re-Watch Reviews!

I love Star Trek novels, and I'm still committed to continuing this site and reviewing Star Trek books, both old and new. However, I have dipped my toe into another arena: online video!

Here's a peek at another project I'm working on: a re-watch of every episode and movie from the Star Trek universe... in alphabetical order!

Check out the first episode - my review of "11001001" from TNG's first season - and let me know what you think in the comments! I'm working on getting the website for this project up and running, but in the meantime, here is a link to the Facebook page for Kertrats Productions. If you want to see more stuff like this, including movie reviews, videos on other Trek topics, and more, give Kertrats Productions a like to follow my posts there!





We also have a YouTube channel, which can be found here.

We don't have a lot on there yet, but we're looking to grow the channel with new and exciting content! Subscribe to keep up to date on our ongoing video projects.

Next Episode: "11:59" - Voyager 5x23

No comments:

Post a Comment