Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Literary Treks Podcast: Tower of Babel by Christopher L. Bennett

The fine folks over at Trek.fm were kind enough to invite me on to their Star Trek books and comics podcast, Literary Treks. We talked about Christopher Bennett's new novel, Enterprise: Rise of the Federation: Tower of Babel. Click below to give the episode a listen, and find out how I sound in real life! (Although I had microphone issues, so the audio of my part isn't the best, I'm afraid!)

Click to be taken to the show page for episode 57 of Literary Treks!
Other Links:

Enhanced RSS Feed

MP3 RSS Feed

iTunes Link

Best part: they're planning to have me on again in the future! Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of the show, guys, I really appreciate it!

Also, I have to put in a hearty recommend for the Literary Treks podcast in general. I've been listening since their first episode, and they do a great job bringing Star Trek books and comics news and reviews to a wide audience. They feature interviews with the authors of new releases, as well as retrospectives about past entries in the Trek lit world!

Let me know what you thought of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment